Only Hand Sanitizer Laboratory Tested to Effectively Inhibit E. coli O157:H7 Growth for up to 4 Hours.
EcoShield’s Foaming Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol-free hand antiseptic product formulated with state of the art ingredients that enhance the antibacterial efficacy of the quat active.
EcoShield’s Foam Hand Sanitizer can be used repeatedly without the risk of drying or irritating the skin.
In addition, EcoShield’s Foam Hand Sanitizer is non-flammable, and non-staining so that it can be used in areas where alcohol-based products are prohibited.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated with 0.1% benzalkonium chloride active ingredient
- Rapid and broad spectrum antimicrobial activity
- Alcohol-free formulation
- Mild enough to be used repeatedly
- Economical foam is convenient to use
- Synergistic preservative system prevents product contamination
- Free of parabens, triclosan, fragrance, dyes and formaldehyde
- Manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility
|Test Replicated (slide)||Average Escherichia coli cfu/mL recover from control#||Average cfu/mL recovered from test replicate||Percent Reduction|
|A||8.1 X 105||Non Detected <.045**||>99.9999%|
|B||Non Detected <.045**||>99.9999%|
|C||Non Detected <.045**||>99.9999%|
|D||Non Detected <.045**||>99.9999%|
|E||Non Detected <.045**||>99.9999%|